Please see entire video HERE.
Dear President Trump,
My name is Mario Jimenez. I am a medical doctor, electrical engineer, and now a politician. I want to congratulate you on your historical presidential win. I am glad that as an independent candidate to the Florida Senate in 2016, I was able to convince a great number of the over seventeen thousands votes I got to vote for you as well. I believe that you represent the new Gorge Washington of our times, leading a second revolution, yet peaceful, against the tyranny that was oppressing America.
As a physician, and a domestic court reform activist, ever since I lost custody of my two older children for simply praying for them, I have been working tirelessly to stop the liberal policies that have caused the increase in crimes and poverty in our inner cities, and which is one of the root causes of the increase in suicides among children, veterans, and the population in general.
Today, over 24 million children live in single parent homes due to Federal incentives, in what experts consider a form of government-sponsored child trafficking. All over America, children are separated from parents without due process of law, with many of them ending up dying or being abused, as in Florida, for example, where more than 534 children lost their lives in about a six-year period, or as the recent live Facebook suicide of 14-year-old, Nakia Venant. Nakia was separated from her mother for mere allegations of corporal punishment at the tender age of 7. In a foster home, she was raped by 14-year-old boy under the “care” of the Department of Children and Familes (DCF). Nakia committed suicide January 22, 2017, as so many other children do as a consequence of custodial interference, an Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) that not only doubles the likelihood to be diagnosed with cancer and depression and other medical conditions, but also increases suicide ideation by 350%. At the core of Nakia’s suicide and many other DCF atrocities are federally funded Title IV-E incentives.
Similarly, millions of children are growing up without a parent because of state-sponsored division of the natural family via Title IV-D of the social security which pays approximately one dollar for every dollar the state can extort from non-custodial parents in the form of child support. These state incentives encourage an environment of unaccountable government corruption as evidenced by over 4,500 complaints received by one of our affiliated groups, parentalrightsclassaction.com. The greatest victims of this corruption are our children. Statistically, these children are far more likely to experience violence, commit suicide, continue a cycle of poverty, become drug dependent, commit a crime, or perform below their peers in education. The very survival of this nation depends on protecting our children and the natural family. Weaken the natural family and you weaken the very fabric of society, leading to its ultimate demise. Therefore, via this letter, I am asking you the following:
1. Help us defund state/federal anti-life, anti-natural family programs, and replace them with pro-life and pro-natural family programs. Instead of our state/federal funds promoting abortion, let them provide incentives for promoting alternatives to abortion including programs that support family incentives to help relatives considering abortion…a call for family intervention!
2. For parents going through the dependency courts, allow the parents to have a voice in their role and ability to parent, and increase measures to reunify them with their children in a timely and reasonable fashion whenever possible.
3. Instead of incentivizing children separation from parents, promote programs to keep children with both parents. Today, only one tenth of the money spent by DCF and domestic courts is used in family education/reunification programs. This ratio must be reversed for a true reform to occur.
4. In the unfortunate event of divorce, equal/shared parenting BY DEFAULT without ANY legal fees should be the norm, except for cases of child abuse and domestic violence trialed in criminal courts before a jury of our peers. The promotion of bills like Florida’s SB 668, for instance, would be a great start.
5. Investigate and impeach corrupt government officials such as the lawless Judges who recently stopped your temporary immigration ban; activist Judges who clearly ignore the letter of the law, legislating from the bench, ignoring the Constitution, endangering American lives, and breaking apart the natural family for profit.
Dear President Trump, Divorce, like you lived twice, does not have to mean that one parent cannot longer get to raise one’s children. Imagine for a moment what would have been of your children Donald, Eric, Ivanka, and Tiffany, if after your divorces, they would have been raised without their dad? I assure you that most likely they would have never become the examples of men and women that they are today. Unfortunately, however, millions of parents have been completely erased from their children’s lives after a divorce, as in my case for instance, for over four years and half now, with catastrophic consequences to this nation. For instance, over 70% of African Americans, 42% of Hispanics, and 25% of Non-Hispanic White children live without a parent today in great part because of these failed entitlement policies of the social security.
I cannot think of anything more important than that of helping save the natural family. Therefore, I would like to put my medical knowledge and vast experience on this topic to the service of your administration, and that of the American people. I hope and pray that with your leadership, and the help of others in your administration, such as Dr. Price, and Congress, we will reform the failed entitlement policies of Title IV-D and Title IV-E, which have been destroying the natural family for over 4 decades.
You may find more information about these topic in our website, www.VoteFamily.us. Thanks for your time and attention. May God bless America, you and your family.
Thank you. This is Dr. Jimenez.