The American Parents’ Pledge ( ESPAÑOL AQUÍ):
If you believe in what we shared in this video, please DONATE:
There is a war being waged against the family from the unborn being sold by body parts to the best bidder, to children being trafficked by DCF (3 dollars for each dollar DCF spends in foster homes), to the youth in Juvenile courts being sold for cash as in the kids for cash scandal, to adults being unconstitutionally denied access to their children by family courts under the disguise of the “best interest of the children” just to increase state coffers (dollar for dollar federal match for child custody orders), to the elderly in Probate courts and Guardianship programs having their lives’ savings stolen by those who are supposed to protect them as this report and short film documentary present.
This attack on the family is leading to a mental health crisis and the breakdown of our society as evidenced by the outbreak of school shootings, violence, bullying, substance abuse, suicides, teenage pregnancies, divorces, spousal and child abuse, and a myriad of other societal issues destroying the very foundation of this nation, our families. Bottom line, the entire family is under attack, and what can we do to stop this? We need to vote for VoteFamily.Us candidates all over the USA. We must unite to defeat our common enemy, those actively working to destroy the American family, to make government officials accountable to the rule of law and the U.S. Constitution, to protect our children and families, and to restore the checks and balances of our democratic Republican form of government. Let’s show them that they must serve us, We the People, and not the other way around. THE AMERICAN PARENTS’ PLEDGE
Why say NO to attorneys in the Legislature? See explanation.
Who we are – www.Votefamily.us
- For Family Restoration and Protection
- We are Patriots who love our constitution and families
- We are Regular citizens.
- We are Patriots; we love the One True Living God, U.S.A and the U.S Constitution
- We are Not Lawyers.
- We are Not career politicians.
What we Believe
- Just and fair courtrooms free from cronyism and corruption.
- Our Family courts require redesign to better preserve posterity for our children.
- Parental Alienation is Child Abuse and is unacceptable.
- Reform the Department of Children and Families.
- Create ways to enact and enforce laws that protect our children, our youth, our elderly, and our families.
- Make government servants accountable for their actions protecting the citizens of our state.
- Increase public transparency at all levels of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of our state.
About Us Votefamily